[Answer ID: 14371]
Difficulty Accessing Secure Sites Using the WZR2-G300N Router
Created 06/21/2012 15:40 | Updated 06/21/2012 15:58
Users may have issues accessing and navigating through secure sites, such as eBay and online banking, when utilizing the WZR2-G300N.
The following steps should resolve these issues:
- Log into the router settings at "http://192.168.11.1".
Username is "root", and there is no password by default.
- Go to [Internet/LAN] > [Internet].
- Reduce the "MTU Size of INTERNET Port" to a lower setting (ex. 1450) and click Apply.
- Users may need to reboot the router and/or computer after changes are applied.
- If this does not work, try reducing the size even lower (1400).
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.