[Answer ID: 14191]
Changing the TeraStation's Language from Japanese to English
Created 06/01/2012 15:49 | Updated 06/12/2012 14:07
Try following these steps to change the device back to English:
- Connect to the web configuration utility by entering the TeraStation's IP address in a web browser.
- In the column of blue items on the left hand side, select the second link.
- Under the first header are two text fields; enter or modify the text in the second.
- Under the third header, the first entry is a radio selection with two options; select the one on the right.
- Under the fourth header (with two menu/pulldown boxes beneath it), set both menu boxes to the second entry in the list (the second menu box should say cp437).
- Click the button, and close and reopen the browser.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.